Easy Mode Media provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions that focus on what your business needs – more leads, customers and clients.
We offer custom strategies including complete SEO campaigns or localized tactics to grow your business through Google search without spending money on ads.
We’re a local company based in Edmonton, working with businesses across Alberta and Canada to get results and demonstrate a positive ROI growth and online visibility.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process of optimizing the online presence of your business. That includes your website and any business information that appears on the internet.
That is a broad explanation, so let’s dive into that a bit deeper.
The main processes of SEO focus on signals to search engines from your website. This includes technical SEO and on-page optimization. We focus on providing the best experience and information so your website audience turns into paying customers.
Next, we develop online topical authority, usually through content creation and backlink building. The more Google sees your business as the go-to resource for your industry, the faster you’ll get to position #1 for those critical keywords.
Local SEO is another important factor that is considered when planning for the best results for your campaign.
Each strategy will be different and unique for every business we work with. Contact us today for a free strategy session consultation.
Results come first
We pay attention to what moves the needle for your business, usually sales and revenue. After all, you’re investing in your business marketing strategy and you want a Return On Investment as soon as possible.
Every tactic we implement has that end goal in mind. Results come first. After all, our business depends on your business crushing the competition in organic search results in Alberta.
Why invest in an SEO specialist?
The main reasons to invest with an SEO specialist in Alberta are time, cost and negative consequences.
- We focus on SEO. That means we know tricks and techniques you only learn when focusing on one thing. That significantly cuts down the time for a positive ROI than trying to learn, implement and maintain the correct signals yourself.
- Sure, the money you pay upfront is a long-term investment. It’s not cheap to work with us. But what is the cost of losing more ground to the competiton? What is the cost to your business of doing nothing? Often, the cost of an SEO campaign is small compared to the on-going cost of limited and inconsistent customers.
- The final reason to outsource SEO is the cost of making mistakes in this area. SEO shouldn’t be cheap, as this indicates corners are cut. If implemented incorrectly, SEO can severly hurt your business online visibility. You need someone that spend
What does a complete SEO campaign process look like?
Every business situation is unique and any marketing strategy should reflect that. You’re not a cookie-cutter business and neither are our SEO strategies.
In saying that, a typical framework and procedure does exist we build from. Processes are the key to sustainable results.
- First of all, we need to make sure SEO is the best route for your company. Easy Mode Media isn’t in the business of selling SEO to anyone that doesn’t need it. Honesty and transparency are fundamentals from the beginning.
- Once we’ve begun the campaign, we start by talking to who understands the business to identify where the business currently is and where you want to be. We talk about your main goals, services/products and anything currently in place.
- Next, we run a complete audit process. That’s current keyword rankings, competitors, technical issues, any Local SEO, on-page and off-page oppotunities. This foundation is crucial to the long-term success of the campaign.
- We get right to work fixing technical SEO issues, optimization of current pages and analyzing what your audience is looking for.
- Creating content is often a huge opportunity to blow your competiton out of the water, but is an on-going strategy. It’s the vehicle for sustainability with SEO.
- Creating authority by building relevant and strong links to your website is the final major piece of the puzzle. This can be a black hole of many inexperienced SEO managers, but we work with reliable websites and techniques.
- Depending on the intial reuslts and any other tactics we implement, such as Local SEO factors, the campaign will evolve over time. We analyze what worked the best and double down on those tactics.
We work with you to provide strong SEO solutions, even well after you’ve stopped working with Easy Mode Media.
Why Easy Mode Media?
There are so many agencies and freelancers offering SEO out there, why choose Easy Mode Media?
To start with, we encourage you to shop around. We’re confident our services rival any company out there in price and results.
We’re honest, upfront and transparent in what we do behind the scenes and what it takes to get you to where you want to be. We aren’t that company that takes your money and goes quiet – we have, at minimum, monthly meetings to talk about work done, what is coming up and results we’ve seen so far.
Want to have a free strategy session? Just click the image below and book a time. We’re happy to see how we can help!
More Frequently Asked Questions
What does SEO do for my business?
Rank higher on Google search, get more traffic to a website, more calls, and emails that lead to more customers for your business. At Easy Mode Media, we focus on what matters to businesses – turning people into paying customers.
How can you help my business grow?
By implementing strong SEO signals that Google wants to see. Building trust and authority with both the search engine giant and your target audience is key to dominating search results. We focus on getting a positive Return On Investment as quickly as possible.
What SEO tools do you use?
We use a wide range of SEO tools for every campaign – such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Bright Spark and many others depending on the task needed to be completed.
What are backlinks and do they really help?
Backlinks are links from other websites that refer a user to your website. Building real authority links is key to ranking in competitive niches, but can also cause a penalty from Google and lead to your website being blacklisted.
How long will it take to see Return On Investment?
It depends on how competitive your industry and target market is. High authority competitors will make the website take longer to rank on the first page consistently. Getting to the top positions in Google search is a long-term strategy. We advise planning for a 12-month campaign to give the strongest results.
Do I need content to rank well in SEO?
If you’re looking to rank in a highly competitive industry, great content is going to greatly speed up the process of ranking better and gaining consistent traffic and customers from search.
What are the areas of SEO a typical campaign covers?
A typical SEO campaign can include, but is not limited to:
Ongoing Optimization of the SEO Strategy